ॐ नमः शिवाय

Saturday, January 31, 2009

is He Preaching Islam or What ?

Hey all,
Following is an interesting conversation of me with a fellow Stumbler on StumbleUpon .... I just checked that profile is blocked now,,, So i thought why not to share it with you all, however he told few good things, but donno what to say... Read it, 'm still unable to understand what he was trying to .....?

Stumble Upon Toolbar


skyyybird•47 M•Dec 22, 7:10pm
hi,hope to be fine,are u muslim?,may be,as our god sent that last religion (i.e No god save Allah>key of paradise)for all people in the worlds
goodluck

·kitz007•0 M•11:37am
Hi,
Thanks for the message, But sorry dear 'm not a Muslim, by birth I'm Hindu, BUT i believe in one religion 'The Wold' , the main objective should be to see each n every one in this world Happy, whatever way or religion you choose.. :) ,
Thanks
Kitz
http://twitter.com/kitz007

skyyybird47 MDec 31, 2008 11:43am

oh...what is up meant by hindu?
Hello,thanks ur answerback,why not?,all religion (ofcourse the last Religion)invites the people for one main thing it is: NO GOD SAVE ALLAH ,SO TO DO THE GOODS,SO GOAWAY THAN EVIL(Humans Enemy),ok,as u have genius mind u see Jesus was messenger of our god only(64.Lo!Allah,He is my (Jesus said)Lord and your(believers in that time) Lord, So ship Him.this is a right path), how u will get the true life without faith of the last religion?,so try to be follow me even i will learn u step by step,u will gain too much especially in the eternal life as the paradise(ameen),u see our god (Allah) says:
43.6. But how many were the prophets We sent amongst the peoples of old?
9. If thou wert to question them, 'Who created the heavens and the earth?' They would be sure to reply, 'they were created by (Him), the Exalted in Power, Full of Knowledge';-

10. (Yea, the same that) has made for you the earth (like a carpet) spread out, and has made for you roads (and channels) therein, in order that ye may find guidance (on the way);

11. That sends down (from time to time) rain from the sky in due measure;- and We raise to life therewith a land that is dead; even so will ye be raised (from the dead);-

12. That has created pairs in all things, and has made for you ships and cattle on which ye ride,

43.62. Let not the Evil One hinder you: for he is to you an enemy avowed
64. "For Allah, He is my Lord and your Lord: so worship ye Him: this is a Straight Way."

may be some day u will need me,ur welcome,u will thinking me all ur life as i said the true and right,take care,
would u like learn u?,may be
thanks
goodluck



kitz0070 MDec 31, 2008 11:49am

Thnks for u'r long reply back Sir !!, I might love to learn each n every thing and the traditions and culture related to every religion, but as i said I believe in watching ppl be happy and thats my religion that i believe :), again whtever the path u choose, that should be for the happiness, joy, charm and peace of the world ..!!

Thanks,
Ktiz



skyyybird47 MDec 31, 2008 9:22pm

hello,the religion not as u like but as our god(no god but Allah) likes for people to be get,ok,what is meant by hindu?,so no son,no father,but JESUS was messenger of our god(Allah),so we liking him and his pure saint mother Mary too much
so follow me even i will learn u ,u will gain too much

u see
Allah says:
2. By the Book that makes things clear,--
3. We have made it a Qur'an in Arabic, that ye may be able to understand (and learn wisdom).
4. And verily, it is in the Mother of the Book, in Our Presence, high (in dignity), full of wisdom.
6. But how many were the prophets We sent amongst the peoples of old?

7. And never came there a prophet to them but they mocked him.

9. If thou wert to question them, 'Who created the heavens and the earth?' They would be sure to reply, 'they were created by (Him(Allah)), the Exalted in Power, Full of Knowledge';-

10. (Yea, the same that) has made for you the earth (like a carpet) spread out, and has made for you roads (and channels) therein, in order that ye may find guidance (on the way);
good day,ur welcome

skyyybird>peace&faith



kitz0070 MJan 8, 12:00pm

Sorry Sir, but you 've infact deter my respect, by again n again trying to force me to learn your religion. As i already told you, I like all religions, but follow one religion to try to make each n everyone happy n bring peace and joy to the world ...!

And if you really want to teach (or spread) these really good things, Why don't you teach those who boast of being Islamic and do really unIslamic deeds (like islamic terrorists, your few islamic leaders). They actually need to learn real meaning of Islam.

I hope that would be a better idea to preach them. and let me tell one more thing, i like all religions doesn't mean you again n again saying something wrong about my own religion (Hindu). I hope next time you won't ask me "what is meant by hindu?"

Thanks,
Kitz



skyyybird47 MJan 8, 8:03pm

oh...try to be follow me ,that is good
as u have intelligent mind,u see
Allah says in the great holy quran

55.33. O ye assembly of Jinns and men! If it be ye can pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, pass ye! not without authority shall ye be able to pass!

about the eternal life (as there paradise after we shall die)we need too much time,anyway now we say
50. In them(paradises) (each) will be two Springs flowing (free);

52. In them will be Fruits of every kind, two and two.

54. They will recline on Carpets, whose inner linings will be of rich brocade: the Fruit of the Gardens will be near (and easy of reach).

56. In them will be (Maidens), chaste, restraining their glances, whom no man or Jinn before them has touched;-
58. Like unto Rubies and coral.
60. Is there any Reward for Good - other than Good?

66. In them (each) will be two Springs pouring forth water in continuous abundance:

68. In them will be Fruits, and dates and pomegranates:

70. In them will be fair (Companions), good, beautiful;-

72. Companions restrained (as to their glances), in (goodly) pavilions;-

74. Whom no man or Jinn before them has touched;-

76. Reclining on green Cushions and rich Carpets of beauty.


good luck



kitz0070 M10:25pm

See Gentleman!
I've told you, I don't follow any religion in particular, but i like the cultures n the traditions of all of them, till they are in the wellness of the world and make the people happy & peaceful! Anyways, thanks u told me some good things from Holy Quran, but you should not force someone to follow them or any religion, and again its better if you preach these good things to someone who really need (as i told you previously) !

Thanks,
Kitz





I think this conversations was going to be never ending, but he got banned. I know He would have replied me again,, n I was in a dilemma should I block him? I jiggled my mind for this, but then thought ok leave it, lets see wht more is coming :)! But unfortunately ( or fortunately ) it seems, he tried the same with someone else as well and he gave him a pain in the B**T :D lol

Thanks guys,
cheers ~~ Kitz
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. alright what i get is that this guy is trying to force his religion upon you or something.. I truly believe in allah.. and so do i believe in jesus and buddha and shiva.. cos they are just one for me.. I agree with you kitz.. for me GOD is one.. The greater power who looks after us and never differenciates us based on what we believe, our color of skin, race anything.. Being happy and seeing others happy is worshiping GOD int he best way. So believe what u do and be happy.. I hate everyone who gets so defensive of their religion. We have one RELIGION.. HUMAN KIND.. and hope everyone understands that sooner..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alka, I totally agree with your thoughts as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kitz!
    This guy seems zealous about his religion, but he shouldn't be so insistent, trying to convert people, even when a person (as you) clearly expresses that has no interest in changing religion. He should respect the other people's opinion.

    A good week to you!
    Salvatore

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had this sort of thing before, and I usually just close the door. You can't convince someone that they are wrong, and it is as you said a pointless one sided conversation.

    It doesn't matter if it's someone trying to convince you to become a Muslim, or if it's someone knocking at your door trying to sell you a bible.

    I liked your responses, you have your religion, and you sound as if you have the right outlook - everyone should be free to choose their own religion.

    In my opinion most religions have the same rules - how to treat your fellow man, how to live your life. The rest is just man made rules to control the people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed visiting your site and wanted you to know I gave you a stumble and want to invite you to goto one of my blogs at http://dotblogger.blogspot.com and sign my google friends connect widget Im alrady Folowing you on Twitter @lilruth Great sites you have...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, If i liked your comment I may put it with your link (without a nofollow) on my post. Thanks in Advance..!!